Do You Need A Yearly Termite Inspection? by Scott Andrew Alpaugh

 

scott andrew alpaugh cartoon termite

Hi everyone, Scott Andrew Alpaugh here. I wanted to share with you my thoughts on my yearly termite inspection services, we just had ours last week and it set us back $170 so it got me thinking about whether or not I really need this expense! You might be wondering why you need such a service as well, and the answer is simple: termites are a serious threat to any wooden structure, and they can cause thousands of dollars in damage if left unchecked.


I learned this the hard way a few years ago, when my Mom noticed some signs of termite activity on her window sills. She called a professional pest control company, and they confirmed her worst fears: She had a termite infestation. They told her that she needed to treat the entire house with chemicals, and that it would cost quite a sum. She was devastated.


Luckily, they also told her about their yearly termite inspection service. For a reasonable fee, they would come to her house once a year and check for any signs of termite activity. If they found any, they would treat the affected areas with a non-toxic bait that would eliminate the colony. They assured her that this was the best way to prevent future infestations and save money in the long run.


She decided to give it a try, and I'm glad she did. Ever since she signed up for their service, there has been no problems with termites. They always show up on time, do a thorough inspection, and leave her with a detailed report. They are friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I feel much more confident and secure knowing that her house is protected from these pesky pests.


If you have a wooden structure, I highly recommend that you get a yearly termite inspection service. It's a small price to pay for peace of mind and safety. Trust me, you don't want to deal with the hassle and expense of a termite infestation. It's not worth it.


That's all for now, folks. Thanks for reading my blog post. Until next time, this is Scott Andrew Alpaugh signing off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should I Buy Or Wait For the Interest Rates to Come Down?

How to Navigate These Crazy Interest Rates by Scott Andrew Alpaugh